Board Member Since: 1991
- Introduced as a custodian in late 1980’s
- Born into the United Church of Canada and a life long active member. Served in various capacities on Church Boards in several congregations. Currently attending Faith United Church in Courtice.
- Not a member of the Old Hay Bay Community as such but have been active in the Bay of Quinte Conference for some time. With my wife Dale (also a Board Member) have been a custodian almost every year since the late 1980’s.
- Summer custodian
- Board Secretary
- Past Chairperson of the Board
- Maintenance and cleaning assistance
- Built the current bluebird house in the cemetery and sandwich board signs
What Inspires Me:
- Welcoming descendants who visit from many countries
- Discovering more about the history of colonial families here
- Maintaining and sharing the worship tradition of this church
- Protecting a part of Canada’s history
- The possibility of participating and sharing in OHBC’s future